Saturday, September 25, 2010

Vintage Western Loafers Go With?

Another closet find!  I picked up these vintage orange western Circle S loafers, new in their original box, at either Goodwill or Salvation Army several years ago.  They look and feel handmade.  So many times I have almost given them away again because I don't wear orange.  But then, an epiphany........orange on my feet is not the same as orange up close to my face! 

..........Gma is saying something about shoes...........
 

My granddaughter is very interested in shoes now that she can walk!  So to continue....I decided that maybe neutrals with some purple would be good and not compete with the soft orange of the shoes.



Blouse, Riders Slimming, clearance $3
Shorts, J C Penney Worthington, clearance a couple of years ago but they had been buried in a drawer
Sweater, Goodwill $2.99
Shoes, Vintage Circle S western with silver accent
Cuff silver watch, Big Lots closeout $5
Shell dangle earrings that just matched the shell buttons on the purple cardigan, ebay, 15cents-SCORE!

I look rather wrinkled here.  I spent half the day sitting in the waiting room while my husband had some tests.  He passed them all with flying colors.

And the baby shoes are called squeakers.  If you have a grandchild learning to walk you just have to get a pair of these.  I found many choices on ebay.  We have laughed and laughed at her!  They squeak like a dog toy every step she takes and, of course, they are her favorites!









No comments: