Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nut-Thins by Blue Diamond

Are these new?  I ran across them at the grocery store last weekend.  Gluten-free it says right on the box. Yeah! They are made with pecans and rice flour.  Love them! 

These and Chex cereals have become two of my go-to snacks when I am craving things with flour.

And I have been living on this make-it-yourself cappuchino.  It's not the real thing of course, but it is very near to that sweet imitation stuff you get at gas stations.  I found the recipe online but I didn't write down where it came from.  Sorry!


 
Recipe:

1/3 cup instant coffee
1/2 cup powdered coffee creamer
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup instant french vanilla pudding (just the dry powder)
the original recipe said 1 cup of dry milk.  I use about half of that or sometimes even none.

And it goes great with this!

That pretty much sums up what I have been eating the past few days.  Sometimes I throw in a cheese stick and some leftover meat.  Isn't fall great?

No comments: