Saturday, December 18, 2010

Help!

My blogger dashboard is all in a foreign language!  I have tried google help forum and can't get it changed back to English!  Worst of all, its written in a language that reads right to left and doesn't use the latin based alphabet.  So its impossible for me to read my tabs or the choices on the scroll down.  I used the google answer forum person's advice to count tabs and have located the right tab and the language choice scroll down - but even then nothing says "English", or if it does say it - its not in any form I can recognize.  Help

Now even my blog has header dates in a Spanish looking date format.  I don't even think I am in the right place to be solving the problem - but rather - making it worse!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Kitty--can you get to your dashboard? If you can, there is a drop down menu in the upper right hand corner that appears to allow you to change languages.

Kitty said...

It was a mess all week because the dashboard choices were also in arabic. The google forum had several other frustrated users.

I was able to fix it tonight (finally) by clearing out my history cache, restarting my computer and then using Internet Explorer rather than Mozilla. Not sure why, but it brought up the language problem right away and asked if I would prefer English! Yes!!!!

Thank you for your comments! It's great to meet someone else in Kansas!